If you have a baby or are buying a gift for a baby, you want to make sure it’s fun for the baby. If you can make it educational as well, all the better. With that in mind, we’re going to take a look at five great educational toys for babies. Please remember that all babies are different and may not like the same toys. Knowing a little bit about the baby helps. With that in mind, here’s a list of five education toys for babies.
- IQ Baby Knock-Knock Blocks – This super soft set of 16 building blocks can help teach a baby cause and effect. They’re safe, fun, can make a baby laugh, and are a good way to teach too.
- LeapFrog LeapStart® Learning Table – With a brand you know and love like LeapFrog, you know the toy is going to be educational as well as fun for the child. Their Learning Table is no different.
- LeapFrog Fridge Phonics Magnetic Alphabet Set – This is a modern classic that is seen in homes with babies everywhere. While the repetition may irritate adults in the house, it’s a great learning tool for small children and babies.
- Fisher-Price Little People Discovery Village – Fisher-Price Little People have a long history of safety, education and fun. The Little People Discovery Village is no different. Young children can have a blast while seeing sights and hearing sounds from around a neighborhood.
- Galt Playnest – Farm – While you may have known it as a Speak n Say or Spin N Say (or other names), this is another classic for babies and small children. This one teaches animal sounds that are found on the farm. Fun and educational! Be prepared to hear the cow over and over again, as well as the pig and other farm animals.
If you disagree with any of our suggestions or have recommendations of your own, leave a comment below and let us know what you’re feeling. At Top Toys Blog, we read all comments and respond appropriately. We want to hear from you. Until next time, remember that buying toys for babies and toddlers is fun, but it can be educational too.