If you want to make outdoor play more fun, safe and exciting for your children – and all the neighbor kids – this is the way to go in our opinion. The Adventure Playsets Columbia Wooden Swing Set is made out of sustainable cedar wood, which is also pleasant to look at in the backyard – compared to a metal swing set.
It includes plenty of fun activities to keep kids busy, active and entertained all season long. If you want to be loved even more by your kids, get them this great wooden swing set. They’re going to be the favorite children in the whole neighborhood.
- A covered play deck is built above a fun, private clubhouse
- 8 foot Speedy Slide
- Two belt swings
- Two-person glider
- Covered Lower-level picnic table
- Rock Climbing Wall
- Flat Step ladder
- Sand Box
- Safe-T-Fuse Fastener System (Patent Pending)
Columbia Wooden Swing Set Assembly:
- More than one person is needed to put this together – call friends or family…
- Depending on your experience level, assembly of this play set should take around 8 to 12 hours after you take the initial inventory of parts and get started. Because of this, we recommend you set aside a full day or a weekend for assembly.
Columbia Wooden Swing Set Safety Information:
- Instructions included making it easy
- Lumber is pre-cut, pre-drilled and pre-stained
- Lumber is stamped and easy to assembly
- Play set footprint is 18′ 3 1/2″ L x 8′ 8 1/4″ W x 10′ 6″ H;
As you can see, there’s a little work involved, but if you want to get your kids the very best – while sticking to a budget and doing something for the environment – you want to try the Columbia Wooden Swing Set from Adventure Play Sets.