Games and Toys in 2013 for Girls Age 7 and More
Any time a toy gets to be well known, it gets increasingly difficult to find the game most of the time. Locating the most popular toys and games is sometimes a difficult task in the world we live in. And when it becomes even more difficult to locate, boys and girls wind up needing it all the more. This is really true for Girls Age 7. To help you, in this article is a variety of must-have games for the 2013 holiday season.
Amazing Toys and Games for Girls Age 7 – Christmas 2013?
- Nerf N-Strike Stampede Blaster – Nerf toys are vintage in countless different ways. This is a newer Nerf gun that is both safe and a good time for children and teenagers. You want to be sure you get hold of the perfect one as you will discover a couple different versions on the market. Also check out the Nerf N-Strike Deploy CS-6 .
- Hot Wheels Stealth Rides – This incredibly small Radio controlled auto from the Mattel toy company is actually priced lower than thirty bucks. This helps make it a fantastic value. This is in addition to it being lots of fun for Girls Age 7.
- Board Games – Sometimes a simple board game can go a long way, like Monopoly or Sorry.
- Paper Jamz Guitars and Drums – This is an spectacular fresh toy out there WowWee. They are drum sets and guitars that are produced out of paper. They have an awesome sound and children, tweens and teens really like them. They are reasonably priced – below $30 – and are available in a dozen different styles. These are sire to be one of the top toys this year.
- Scrabble Flash – NEW – A current variation of the vintage Scrabble, word lovers are going to have a great time with this refreshed, 21st century edition of the word game.
Count & Learn Cookie Jar – Created by Learning Journey, this friendly and fun looking cookie jar can help your preschooler with their numbers. Alphabet Sound Puzzle – This is put out under the Melissa & Doug brand. Beyond being a hit with preschoolers for that reason, it’s also a great way for them to practice their letters. 100 Wood Blocks Set – You can get these from Melissa & Doug or other toy companies. You’ll want to make sure they’re safe for preschoolers – no small or sharp parts – but you should have a lot of options here. Blocks are a great way for small children to develop skills necessary to successful in life. Leapster Explorer – This is the leading edge when it comes to learning toys for preschoolers. If you want them to learn tech as well as basic skills, this is a great way to go. With many different cartridges available, there’s something for everyone ages 4 to 9. Hasbro Playskool Alphie – This is a cool toy that has been brought back from toy history. If you want something other than Leapster, this toy robot is good for preschoolers.
- Loopz – Mattel – This could be described as a memory game with lighting effects that work with motion detecting devices. Just like a great number of other tech toys this holiday season, the cost on this toy is surprisingly inexpensive – which happens to be fabulous!.
- Kids Wooden 6-Bin Toy Organizer – This girl’s butterfly themed 6 Bin Toy Organizer is made from high quality and sturdy wood construction. Printed with fun, colorful graphics, the toy organizer is designed to make good housekeeping fun and enjoyable.
- I – Play Tabletop Air Hockey Game – Table-top game works just like in the arcade – electronic action allows pucks to glide on a cushion of air. Contents: manual scorekeeper, 3 pucks and 2 paddles. For 2 players. Slide, shoot, score!
- Disney Princess Dolls – These large, eighteen inch dolls are valuable, but they’re fun to have fun with as well. These are a good gift idea for all sorts of children.
- Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn ABC Train – Laugh and Learn ABC Train helps babies learn their ABC’s. Two modes of play: Learning and Music. Has three different ways for baby to light up the digital display and activate music and SFX. Bat at the roller ball to activate two songs, including the ABC song.
- Imaginext Bigfoot the Monster – This large Bigfoot has fits, and may possibly be a massive hit with young boys.
- Squinkies Cupcake Surprise Bake Shop – Great toy vending machine for children that will help teach them about money. This is great for Girls Age 7. \
- Princess Castle Paper Dolls In-a-Box - This is a playhouse for paper dolls that includes the dolls. For a minimal price, a little girl in your daily life can have hours and hours of educational fun.
- Inchimals – Winner of the Teacher’s Choice award, this is a great educational toy for 4 year old girls. These are unique wooden blocks that are very most popular
- Purpleicious - If you’re looking for a gift under $15, this is a great book that 4 year old girls are going to love having read to them over and over again.
- Fairy Princess Castle – This is more of a tent than a castle, but that is not going to stop little girls from having tons of fun inside it.
- Ladybug Land – This toy won’t be for all little girls, but for those with a curious and scientific nature, this is going to be a hit. Ladybug Land allows them to watch nature in action – up close in an enclosed kit.
- Hopscotch Rug – This classic outdoors game is brought indoors with the Hopscotch Rug. It makes clean-up easy and is loads of fun for four year old girls.
And that’s our list – a number of must-have games and toys for Girls Age 7 for this holiday season. There are, of course, a lot of other in demand games out there, but our list should give you some good ideas for for 2013.
- Toys and Games in 2013 for Five Year Old Girls and More
- Costumes Toys and Games in 2013 for 4 Year Old Girls and Kids of All Ages
- Costumes Games and Toys for 16 Year old Boys and Other Ages
- Toys and Games in 2013 for Teen Boys and More
- 2012 Halloween Costumes Toys in 2013 for Girls Age 11 and Kids of All Ages
- Toys and Games in 2013 for 2 Year Olds and More
- Toys and Games in 2013 for Seven Year Old Boys and More