We have a look at some of the best toys and gifts for 13 year old boys.
Best Toys for 13 year old Boys
- Rubik’s Cube Slide – This classic toy has been rebuilt and modernized – no more taking it apart to solve the puzzle! Rubik’s Slide Brain Teaser Ages 8+
- Pillow Pets – You see the commercial all the time – It’s a Pillow, It’s a Pet, It’s a Pillow Pet! These are fun and functional stuffed animals that are also pillows. In 2010, the Red and Black Lady Bug design is super hot. You might be surprised at how many 13 year old girls want one of these.
- Build Your Own Lego Games – For older kids, but great fun for the whole family. The mighty Minotaur, a mythical creature, protects a secret temple hidden deep inside a labyrinth. Be the first to lead your heroes to the temple, avoiding the Minotaur and cleverly placing walls to block your opponents. Clear and simple rules make this game great fun for the whole family (2 to 4 players). Game play approximately 20-30 minutes.
- Remote Control Toys – Whether you are buying for girls or boys, Radio Control toys are always a hit. In 2010, the robot RC toys are a big hit. The R2-D2 model comes with a lot, including secret easter eggs that kids can find to make “Artoo” do some special tricks!
- 2010 LEGO – Besides the new LEGO Kingdoms building sets, the The White House (560 pieces) and Neptune Carrier (476 pieces) are a big hit this year this year.
- RC Toys – Whether you are buying for girls or boys, RC toys are always a hit. In 2010, various robot RC toys are super popular, like the interactive R2D2.
- LEGO – Besides the new Star Wars building sets, the Star Wars and Harry Potter Sets are popular this year. There’s also a White House set that teenagers like.
- Levitron Platinum Pro – Combo – This is a cool toy for those who are interested in science. This is a great way to learn about physics while having fun at the same time.
- Erector Special Edition Multi Model Construction Set – This is expensive, but there’s so much that teen boys can do with it. This toy is one they’ll be playing with for a long time to come, making it a good investment. It can help teach a child about mechanics and architecture while they’re having fun. The Erector Empire State Building set is another favorite that costs a bit less.
Cool Toys for 13 Year Olds in 2010?
- Rubik’s Cube – This classic toy has been rebuilt and modernized – no more cheating by taking it apart!
- Sour Candy Factory – This is a fun toy that allows teens to make their own sour candy. It’s inexpensive, as well, making it a good gift idea.
- Paper Jamz – New from Wowwee, these are set to be on of the hottest teen toys for Christmas 2010. They’re under $30, made from cardboard and plastic, and actually play like real instruments. Everywhere they’ve been seen this year so far, they’ve been a huge hit. Get this item while you can. Guitar and drums available.
- 2010 Radio Control Toys – Whether you are buying for girls or boys, Remote Control toys are always a hit. In 2010, the sleek Radio Control cars are really hot.
- Build Your Own Lego Games – Great fun for the entire family. LEGO Minotaurus is fun in more ways than one!
- Monopoly City – Classic board game now for the 21st century. With new plastic buildings and other extras, this old game is like brand new – and fun again!
There are plenty of other toys for teenagers, but these should give you some good ideas on what to purchase. If you have other ideas on other types of toys for 13 year old boys or girls, leave a comment below! We’d love to hear what you think.
There are plenty of other exciting toys for 13 year olds, but these should give you some ideas. If you have other ideas on exciting toys for 13 year olds, leave a comment below!