Best & Popular Top Toys in 2011, 9.1 out of based on 2 ratings
Ready to have a look at some of the best gifts and popular toys for 2011? Keeping up with the latest must-have toys can be quite a task. If you’re on a budget or just want to get some great ideas, we are the place to shop. We welcome your comments or feel free to contact us for help in finding the perfect gift. If you are ready to take a look at some of the most popular toys for 2011, keep reading! We also have a great way to keep on top of the Top Toys for Christmas 2011.
Amazon Top Toys 2011 List
- LEGO Mindstorms NXT 2.0 $269.99
- LeapPad Explorer Learning Tablet $99
- Let’s Rock Elmo $57.14
- Hot Wheels Wall Tracks Starter Set $27.99
- Monster High Dead Tired Lagoona Blue Doll and Hydration Station Playset $34.99
- Beyblade Metal Masters Triple Battle Set $28.88
- Spy Net: Stealth Video Glasses $39.99
- FIJIT Friends $39.97
- Cloud b Twilight Turtle Constellation Night Light $22.41
- Skip Hop Owl Hug and Hide Activity Toy $17.99
- Nerf Vortex Nitron $40.99
- Raskullz Go-Rilla Helmet $21.95
- Razor Graffiti Chalk Scooter $48.93
- Shaun White Supply Co. Street Complete Skateboard $59.99
- Singing Machine Karaoke Machine $50.88
- Just Dance 3 $33.96
- Madden NFL 12 $50.99
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Cabin Fever (Available November 15) $6.96
- Heroes of Olympus: The Son of Neptune [Book 2] $10.75
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 1 [DVD] $5.99
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2 [DVD] (Available November 11) $14.99
- Cars 2 [Blu-ray 3D/Blu-ray/DVD/Digital Copy Combo] $26.99
- Star Wars: The Complete Saga (Episodes I-VI) [Blu-ray] $86.99
- Kodak EasyShare Sport $66.28
- Nikon COOLPIX Waterproof Digital Camera $317.95
Great Gifts for Grandkids in 2011
Buying gifts for children in the 21st century can be a confusing process for many grandparents, but this does not have to be the case. Here at Top Toys Blog, we are going to give all you grandmas and grandpas out there some help to make sure you find the perfect gifts for your grandchildren in 2011. Even if your track record of gift buying has been less than stellar, we can help! Keep reading to learn more.
If you have no ideas at all, here are some directions you could go in for buying your grandchildren gifts.
- Toys and Games – Toys are always popular. Keep browsing here at Top Toys Blog to find the best toys for all types of age groups.
- Educational Gifts – From books to computer software there are many gifts you can give that are educational and fun.
- History - While you might not want to give a small child a family heirloom, if you can find something that has history in the family or with the child, it could be a great, unique gift.
Here are some basic tips to make sure you find the right thing, no matter if it is a toy or an educational gift of some sort.
- Do Your Homework – No, you are never too old to be assigned homework! To make sure you get your grandkids the perfect gift – something they’ll really love – talk to their parents or slyly get the information from them. This will go a long way in getting them a great gift.
- Make it Special - Even if it is something small or hand-made, if it has special significance to the child, they are going to treasure it for years to come, perhaps passing it to their grandkids some day – imagine that!
If you want to find a great gift for your grandkids, keep browsing here at Top Toys Blog and you are sure to find a lot of great ideas no matter their age.
Best Toys 2011 for Boys
- Baby Boys Toys – Finding the right toy for a baby boy is important. The most important thing is safety. Make sure you get something age appropriate!
- Popular Toys for 2 year old boys – Whether you are looking for walking toys or something musical or educational, we have the most popular toys in 2011 for 2 year old boys.
- Best Toys for 6 year old boys - If you are shopping for Christmas 2011 or a birthday gift, finding the best toy for a 6 year old boy is not hard. We give you a selection of the very best toys around.
- Best Toys for 7 year old boys – At age 7 years old, a boy wants a toy of his own – something his friends are going to think is cool. You want to make sure you know what the seven year old boy is into before you buy anything. This is usually easy to determine. One thing boys age seven really like is building toys.
- Toys for 8 year old boys– Finding toys for 8 year old boys is not difficult here. We give you great toy reviews that you can use to not only find deals but also get toys that children are going to play with for more than just a few days before they’re forgotten.
- Popular Toys 9 year old boys – Toys and games for 9 year old boys are not hard to find if you know who is getting the gift. Even if you don’t, we have some good general ideas for gifts in this age range. At age nine, boys really begin to get into LEGO toys in a big way.
- Best Toys 10 year old boys – Buying toys for 10 year old boys is easy here at Top Toys Blog. We are the best toy blog around because we take the time to make sure we only deal with the hottest, must-have toys for ten year olds. Boys age ten are usually starting to get into the LEGO architecture series.
- Toys for 11 year old boys – If you need to buy a gift for an 11 year old boy, we have the best toys and games available for sale online. Finding the perfect toys is easy. Boys age eleven sometimes really start to like RC toys of all types – from cars to planes to helicopters to boats, there’s something for everyone in this age group.
- Toys 12 year old boys toys – Finding great games and toys for boys age 12 can be difficult because their interests change so often most of the time. Still, we have some great ideas for boys in this age group.
- Best Toys 13 year old boys – Do you need a gift for a 13 year old boy? Start your search here and get some ideas on super toys for super prices. Buying a gift for a boy age 13 doesn’t need to be difficult.
- Hot Toys 14 year old boys – Finding the perfect toy or gift for a 14 year old boy can be expensive if you don’t know where to find the hottest stuff they’re going to love that doesn’t cost a fortune. You do not need to spend a lot of money to find the best gift they’re going to remember and cherish for years.
Best Toys 2011 for Girls
- Best Toys Baby Girls – Find the best toys for baby girls. From cute and cuddly to educational, we have some great toys for your baby girl. The most important thing to remember is that you want to buy something that is age appropriate and SAFE – especially at this age.
- Top Toys Girls 1 year old – When looking for a toy for a 1 year old girl, stop here first. We have a great selection of fun and educational toys for girls age one year old. Buying toys and gifts for babies in this age range is great fun and doesn’t have to be expensive – even for some of the tech toys out there these days. As always, educational toys are a very good bet for this age range of girls.
- Best Toys Girls 2 years old – If you need toys for a 2 year old girl, this is the place. We have a lot of the hottest toys for girls age two years old. Toddler girls have a LOT of energy, so you want to find a toy that will help them exhaust this energy before it is bedtime.
- Hot Toys Girls 3 years old – Finding the perfect toy for a 3 year old girl is easy here. We have a lot of great toys for girls age three years old. At this age range, educational and learning toys are still very important for a lot of reasons. Toys that can teach another language – Dora the Explorer for example – can really be beneficial as well as fun to play with. That makes the perfect toy in many senses of the word if you ask us.
- Popular Toys Girls 4 years old – When it comes to popular toys for year old girls, we have the best around. If you need toys for girls age 4, you have come to the right toy blog. Learning how to speak better and communicate better, four year old girls are fun to buy gifts for especially when it comes to dolls and “cute toys.” Still, learning toys are a good idea in this age range as well.
- Best Toys for Girls 5 years old – Want the most popular toys for girls 5 years old? Keep looking around. We have compiled a list of great toys for girls age 5.
- Best Toys for Girls 6 years old – When you are looking for toys for girls 6 years old, you may be wanting some ideas. We have great gift ideas for girls age 6.
- Top Toys 8 year old Girls – The top toys for 8 year old girls are here at Top Toys Blog. We have put together a list of the most popular toys for girls age 8.
- Best Toys 9 year old Girls – Finding terrific toys for nine year old girls does not need to be difficult. Asking the child what they want is a start, but you want to make sure you come to the table with a few ideas as well!
- Hot Toys 10 year old Girls – The top toys for ten year old girls may seem like a mystery – especially at this age – but with a little research and help from the team here at Top Toys Blog, we are going to give you some good starting off points to find the best toys for girls age 10 years old.
- Top Toys 11 year old Girls – Girls age 11 years old have particular taste in toys. While some are too old for dolls, others are still into them in a big way. This is why it is important to make sure that the eleven year old girl in question is talked to about what types of toys she likes.
- Best Toys 12 year old Girls – Finding the best toys for girls age twelve years old does not have to be difficult. We have a great selection of ideas and gift suggestions for 12 year old girls to help you find the perfect gift.
- Top Toys 13 year old Girls – Locating the best toys for girls age 13 years old is not difficult here at Top Toys Blog. We have gone through great pains to get into the brain of a 13 year old girl to find out what they like! Every girl is different, but we have some general ideas that will get you headed in the right direction for finding the perfect gift for a 13 year old girl.
- Best Toys 14 year old Girls – If you want the top toys for girls age 14 years old, we have a great selection of ideas on the perfect gift for girls this age.